Covid 19

Housing Guidance

Anyone who is experiencing homelessness and needs shelter should call the Economic Services Department to apply at 800-479-6151. 

If your application is denied, request a copy of your denial and contact Legal Services Vermont for legal advice or representation at 800-889-2047

You may also be able to receive assistance and advice from CVOEO Housing Assistance  – call 802 863-6248 ext. 4