City of Burlington, Vermont City of Burlington, Vermont

City Hall, 149 Church Street, Burlington, VT 05401
Call Us 802-865-7000 M-F 8-4:30pm   Email Us


HUD Mobile Homes: What permits are required for mobile homes?

For all HUD Certified Mobile Homes land use (Zoning) permits (ZP) are required but not limited to for lot coverage, change of use, and exterior changes.  Located at 149 Church Street (City Hall) you may contact them directly at ((802) 865-7188) for their directions and approvals.  Attached to the ZP requires a Building (i.e., building, plumbing/mechanical, electrical, etc.,) Permits for the support of but not limited to; foundation/slab, anchoring system, heating fuel connections, connections to the public water & electrical systems. All open permits must be closed by way of on-site approved inspections.