City of Burlington, Vermont City of Burlington, Vermont

City Hall, 149 Church Street, Burlington, VT 05401
Call Us 802-865-7000 M-F 8-4:30pm   Email Us


What happens if I die while a City employee?

If you have a legal spouse at the time of your death, a survivor's benefit in the amount of 30% of your basic monthly earnings will be paid until the earlier of your spouse's death, second anniversary of remarriage, or attainment of age 62.