My sewer line is plugged! Who do I call?

If you are experiencing a sewer back up in your home, please call the Street Division at 863-9094 to report a possible sewer line plug.  They will investigate the sewer main closest to your home and verify that it is clear or if it's plugged they will fix it immediately.  If the City's main is clear then you would need to contact a private business to snake your sewer lateral and any interior pipes, at your own expense.

Back to Water Resources FAQs