City of Burlington, Vermont City of Burlington, Vermont

City Hall, 149 Church Street, Burlington, VT 05401
Call Us 802-865-7000 M-F 8-4:30pm   Email Us


How do I request a hearing before the Burlington Housing Board of Review?

You must fill out a request form and file it in the Clerk/Treasurer’s Office within 30 days of receipt of the landlord’s notice of withholding. The request form is available at the Clerk/Treasurer’s Office at City Hall, the Department of Code Enforcement on Pine Street or online at: