How do I get a copy of my Marriage Certificate?
You may obtain a certified Marriage Certificate at the Clerk Treasurer's office, or by mailing the request form to:
City of Burlington - Vital Records
149 Church Street
Burlington, VT 05401
- The cost for a certified Marriage Certificate is $10.00
- The cost for a non-certified Marriage Certificate is $2.00
Please make checks payable to: "City of Burlington"
A request by mail will generally be processed and sent to you within 2 - 4 business days from receipt. Please include the following:
- Your check or money order made payable to: "City of Burlington"
- A self-addressed stamped envelope
- Include the full name of both parties and date of marriage on the request form