I received a Vermont municipal complaint in the City of Burlington, what do I do?

Follow the directions on the back of the ticket. You must mark your plea, sign the ticket and submit it to: Vermont Judicial Bureau PO Box 607 White River Junction, VT 05001 You must pay the ticket or deliver a plea within 20 days to the Vermont Judicial Bureau.