March 4th, 2014 Annual City Election
Unofficial Results from the March 4th Annual City Election
Public Hearing Notice
Ward 1Ward 2Ward 3Ward 4Ward 5Ward 6Ward 7
Early or Absentee Voter Ballot Request Form
1. Ballot Language- Approval of School Budget for Fiscal Year 2015
2. Ballot Language - Pledging the Credit of the City to Secure Indebtedness for Public Improvements Within the Waterfront TIF District
3. Ballot Language - Increase in Maximum Tax Rate for General City Purposes Authorized
4. Ballot Language- Authorization for Burlington Electric Department to Purchase the Winooski One Hydroelectric Generating Facility
5. Full Ballot Language Proposed Charter Change for Ward Boundaries
6. Full Ballot Language for Proposed Charter Change Re Police Confiscation/Seizure of Weapons During Domestic Abuse Incident
7. Full Ballot Language for Proposed Charter Change Re: Ban on Firearms in any Establishment with a Liquor License
8. Full Ballot Language for Proposed Charter Change Re: Safe Storage of Firearms
Locate your polling place, and confirm Your Voter Registration Info:
Wednesday, February 26 is the last day to register to vote for this election.
The Clerk/Treasurer's Office will be open from 9:00am to 12:00pm on Saturday, March 1 for early voting.