Community Justice Center
The Community Justice Center is a program of CEDO, Burlington's Community and Economic Development Office.
The mission of the CJC is to create opportunities with the community to address the effects of crime and conflict.
We envision a safe and resilient community where everyone is supported when crime and conflict occur.
Programs offered at the CJC include:
- Alternative Justice
- Circles of Support and Accountability
- Graffiti Removal Team
- Offender Workforce Development
- Parallel Justice for Victims of Crime
- Rapid Intervention Community Court
- Restorative Noise Program
- Restorative Justice Panels